Monday, October 24, 2005

Hi - First Post

I am absolutely new to blogging.I recently read an article on the IIPM vs Bloggers issue & checked blogs for the very first time. This stuff looked nice - So I decided to take the plunge & get my thoughts on the net.
I suppose IIPM has done something good after all & introduced me to blogs. I suppose many others will now crowd into blogspace in order to see this & get fascinated & become bloggers.
In any case I veer towards the concept of freedom of speech & was impressed with the bloggers defense of the ideal.

Abt me :- I am an engineer In India, dont do very much, no great hobbies,I read a bit- anything I can lay my hands on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Blog search directory